The placing and arranging of the insurance portfolio is only part of the process, equally important is the ability to be there when a claim occurs.
Packetts regard our involvement in this process as paramount to the broker-client relationship starting from the initial notification through to the final settlement we are involved throughout assisting the client at every stage in the process.
Is is vital that the people handling the claim really understand the clients needs which is why the same expert who designed and implemented the insurance in the first place deal with a claim should one occur. They know how it all fits together and can really demonstrate their expertise in assisting the client should a claim arise.
It is our intention to provide you with the highest possible level of customer service at all times. However we recognise that things can go wrong on occasion and if this occurs we are committed to resolving matters promptly and fairly. Should you not be satisfied with our final response, you may be entitled to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). More information is available on request or on their website, www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
Our Claims Offering
As a Packetts client you are helped throughout the process should you have a claim or suffer a loss. This help can include:
- On-site assistance following the first notification of a claim if required
- Full claims administration from initial contact through to settlement
- Negotiate with insurers / loss adjusters to obtain the best possible results
- Designated in-house personnel who really understand the risk
- Periodic motor fleet claims reviews to ensure realistic estimates being applied
- Online banking facility following claims settlement
- Guaranteed service standards to ensure speed of settlement
- Proactive motor fleet claims management to ensure ‘best possible settlements’
Following the settlement of a significant multi-million fire claim our client wrote:
“I thought it was opportune to write and thank all your staff for their hard work and dedication to the task. Since the fire there has been a great deal of work dealing with the claim and I am under no illusion that I have only seen part of the work that has been undertaken.
The matters we have dealt with have ranged from moderately difficult to seriously complicated but through it all we have been guided and assisted tirelessly by your firm. The board and staff would like to thank you all for the hard work your firm has undertaken representing our interests”