Welcome to our Resource Library.
As professional Insurance Brokers we see our role not limited to providing insurance and risk management advice. We recognise that businesses face an ever increasing number of issues every day, across different disciplines and challenges. Therefore we have invested in a new service that aims to give support in a number of areas.
Our Resource Library is a new, exclusive service that we provide to all clients completely free of charge. The library contains over 10,000 documents that can be personalised as necessary, which are written in plain English and are legally correct. The library is continually updated to keep it relevant and is a valuable addition to the Packetts’ service offering.
With access to our employee communications, workplace policies and industry specific risk management tools it will help protect your business.
Here’s a sample of some of the topics covered:
- Workplace H&S Guides e.g. risk assessments, safety guides, accident reporting
- Workplace HSE Training Programmes e.g. first aid, asbestos exposure
- Employment Law Summaries to keep up to date with statutes
- Legislative Updates e.g. Data Protection Act
- Transport and fleet Safety e.g. driver / vehicle checklists, fleet safety, drivers hours, dangerous goods handling
- Insurance Cover Overviews e.g. cyber liability, employers’ liability, employment practices
- Monthly Topical Newsletter
- Presentations e.g. preventing workplace violence, ergonomics
- Risk Insights e.g. employee theft during a recession, liability in a rough economy
- Continuity Planning e.g. checklists, recovery guide, employee procedures
- Claims Cost Containment e.g. minimise costs in the event of a claim
- “Playing it safe” Flyers easy to distribute around the workplace
- Employee Resources – keep safety in mind, from payroll inserts to employee quizzes
- Toolbox Talks providing talking points for industry specific safety issues
- Bulletins – Be Prepared : Severe Weather, Fire Emergency, Tractor Safety
- Safety Manuals and Workplace Policies
If you would like any further information on any of these topics or would like to request specific information please call us or complete the form. Please be aware that by using the form you may be submitting personal data over a connection that may be insecure. If you prefer please contact us directly by telephone on 01274 206500